Ofsted and Performance Data
Ofsted Inspection: January 2020
positive attitudes to all areas of school life".
We hope that you will have the time to read our inspection report. It is just a few pages long. Key points to note are:
- Leaders have high aspirations for pupils.
- Leaders understand the importance of reading, writing and mathematics for pupils’ success in later life.
- Pupils enjoy lessons because they are fun and accessible for all.
- Pupils’ behaviour is excellent. Pupils are eager to learn.
- By the time pupils leave Year 6, their achievements in reading, writing and mathematics are above national averages.
The school had one area for development, and that is to continue our work on reviewing the curriculum that we offer our pupils. Our inspection took place during a 'transition year', a time in which all schools are required to review their curriculum to ensure it is well sequenced. The inspectors could see that we had achieved this in the subject areas we had prioritised such as English, Maths and Science. We now need to continue our review of the other subject areas.